Let's talk!

PolinaBilka

Let's talk!

Postby PolinaBilka » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:24 pm

So let's talk about anything you want ;)

VIPER

Re: Let's talk!

Postby VIPER » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:59 pm

How long do we have to pre-pruchase the game on your companies Kickstarter Store?
I'd like to but the $60 Boxed Edition, but I just cannot right now. BTW, I hope the box art of this edition is final, because it is fantastic.

This edition, among other things, includes DRM free DVD and Steam key or DRM free download. Am I assuming correct, that there is no difference between both DRM free version (apart one being DVD and one download)? Meaning it is just the same to take the Steam key? And, do we choose what digital version we want at purchase or somewhere else?

OGNightHawk
Beta-tester

Postby OGNightHawk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:46 pm

May we see some "Current Specs" as to what sorts of systems the "Alpha" is running on?

Stay Simply Effin' Astounding
~Og
Stay Simply Effin' Astounding!

Minimum Requirements

Microsoft Windows 7
Nvidia GTX 260
4Gb RAM
Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.33 GHz
Directx 9.0c
1Gb free space

TERMINATOR-SSD
Beta-tester

Postby TERMINATOR-SSD » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:32 pm

do you think CoOp could come into play down the line. Would be EPIC to Hunt with a friend.

PolinaBilka

Postby PolinaBilka » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:34 pm

VIPER wrote:How long do we have to pre-pruchase the game on your companies Kickstarter Store?
I'd like to but the $60 Boxed Edition, but I just cannot right now. BTW, I hope the box art of this edition is final, because it is fantastic.

This edition, among other things, includes DRM free DVD and Steam key or DRM free download. Am I assuming correct, that there is no difference between both DRM free version (apart one being DVD and one download)? Meaning it is just the same to take the Steam key? And, do we choose what digital version we want at purchase or somewhere else?

Answer on this questions we can give you later. In this post as edited. Ok?

OGNightHawk wrote:May we see some "Current Specs" as to what sorts of systems the "Alpha" is running on?

~Og

On this configuration - core2duo @ 2.3 GHz, Nvidia GTX 260 - we get a 1080p@30fps
At the time of release these figures probably not change

OGNightHawk
Beta-tester

Postby OGNightHawk » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:21 pm

PolinaBilka wrote:
VIPER wrote:How long do we have to pre-pruchase the game on your companies Kickstarter Store?

OGNightHawk wrote:May we see some "Current Specs" as to what sorts of systems the "Alpha" is running on?

~Og

On this configuration - core2duo @ 2.3 GHz, Nvidia GTX 260 - we get a 1080p@30fps

Thank you :)

~Og
Stay Simply Effin' Astounding!

Minimum Requirements

Microsoft Windows 7
Nvidia GTX 260
4Gb RAM
Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.33 GHz
Directx 9.0c
1Gb free space

VIPER

Postby VIPER » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:32 pm

PolinaBilka wrote:

Great, thank you. If possible, also send me a PM when you do, so I get an email notification about it.

PolinaBilka wrote:On this configuration - core2duo @ 2.3 GHz, Nvidia GTX 260 - we get a 1080p@30fps

This is great. I only have C2D@3GHz and nVidia GT630. So I guess I am all set :)

PolinaBilka

Postby PolinaBilka » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:05 pm

VIPER wrote:Great, thank you. If possible, also send me a PM when you do, so I get an email notification about it.

ok) as you wish)

Brundle

Postby Brundle » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Could You please tell more about the mentioned 'tranquilizer darts' added to the game?
It won't be just the same bullets but putting into sleep instead of killing - like in C2, right?..

PolinaBilka

Postby PolinaBilka » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Brundle wrote:Could You please tell more about the mentioned 'tranquilizer darts' added to the game?
It won't be just the same bullets but putting into sleep instead of killing - like in C2, right?..

yes) you're absolutely right - it's just putting into sleep. That's all.
And it's free equipment in game store

Return to “General Discussion”