Bringer of bad news

tjgcrush

Bringer of bad news

Postby tjgcrush » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:58 am

Devs and other members have been heard to have their contracts ended and have left the game, and is no longer being worked on, this is now when the community has to come in and work on it ourselves now. if we can come up with ways to be able to mod the game and get a workshop using system of the game in steam than we can have maps and everything else we could ever want on this game that has sadly been left in the past

SaurianTarget

Re: Bringer of bad news

Postby SaurianTarget » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:45 am

Disappointing but not surprising news, I was afraid this had happened. It's a shame they hadn't given an official declaration of abandonment so we wouldn't have to check back here every day for 7 months with no results... I wonder if the same has happened to the mobile Carnivores versions... Have you made this announcement on the Steam page? Even though my version is DRM Free, I know there are many there who are wondering about the status of the game.
"No, sir. I'll take my Tyrannosaurus without feathers, thank you."

tjgcrush

Postby tjgcrush » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:51 pm

im about to post there now

luzrab

Postby luzrab » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:21 am

Where did you get this info? :?:

Bbrink1996

Postby Bbrink1996 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Where did you get this info? Do you know if the same applies to the devs of the mobile games?

And the idea of modding is nice but who is going to do it? The entire Carnivores community is pretty dead.

tjgcrush

Postby tjgcrush » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:26 pm

i was informed by Polina while we were discussing things on steam

SaurianTarget

Postby SaurianTarget » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:29 am

tjgcrush wrote:i was informed by Polina while we were discussing things on steam

Was anything else mentioned? Like if this will affect Carnivores mobile, what's going to happen to the franchise, or if modding will become available at any point? Modding capabilities (as we all know, I'm sure) would keep this game alive for years. Without them, it'll be history by summer.

tjgcrush

Postby tjgcrush » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 pm

SaurianTarget wrote:
tjgcrush wrote:i was informed by Polina while we were discussing things on steam

Was anything else mentioned? Like if this will affect Carnivores mobile, what's going to happen to the franchise, or if modding will become available at any point? Modding capabilities (as we all know, I'm sure) would keep this game alive for years. Without them, it'll be history by summer.

im unsure at the moment

SaurianTarget

Postby SaurianTarget » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:24 pm

tjgcrush wrote:im unsure at the moment

Is there any way you could find out for us? I'm sure the folks over at the Carnivores Saga forum would be interested in hearing what information Polina has.

tjgcrush

Postby tjgcrush » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:10 pm

SaurianTarget wrote:
tjgcrush wrote:im unsure at the moment

Is there any way you could find out for us? I'm sure the folks over at the Carnivores Saga forum would be interested in hearing what information Polina has.

well i've brought up the idea of bringing back the older games on steam with possible workshop support but polina has said that it will be thought over

Return to “General Discussion”