My Carnivores Saga - Boxed Edition Thanks

SaurianTarget

My Carnivores Saga - Boxed Edition Thanks

Postby SaurianTarget » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:32 pm

I never had time to post this back in the summer, so I thought now would be a fine time (even if just to help break up the spam posts here ;) )

I just wanted to (by showing off my nerdiness) showcase my Carnivores Saga I've collected since the year 2000. These boxes, and the games of course, hold a pretty special place in my heart, full of nostalgia and fun. So, regardless of where Reborn currently stands - either abandoned or about to see some cool new updates - I wanted to express my thanks for giving me another piece of Carnivore memorabilia to add to my collection. Thanks for the hard work from everyone who made the game and merchandise, and thanks to the community for keeping the game alive thus far. Thanks for the memories, hopefully there will be many more to come.
Attachments
Carnivores Saga-mine.jpg
Carnivores Saga-mine.jpg (323.3 KiB) Viewed 1478 times
"No, sir. I'll take my Tyrannosaurus without feathers, thank you."

Bbrink1996

Re: My Carnivores Saga - Boxed Edition Thanks

Postby Bbrink1996 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Wow, that's so cool! Did your box of Reborn have any goodies in them? :D

SaurianTarget

Re: My Carnivores Saga - Boxed Edition Thanks

Postby SaurianTarget » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Bbrink1996 wrote:Wow, that's so cool! Did your box of Reborn have any goodies in them? :D

Thanks! It sure did! Reborn came with a couple of little dinosaur figurines, a card signed by the creators, a double-sided poster of the dinosaurs and maps, and a printed game manual! Plus, of course, a physical copy of the game itself... :D
"No, sir. I'll take my Tyrannosaurus without feathers, thank you."

Return to “General Discussion”