Mouth Watering Buffet

TiGeR CLaW

Mouth Watering Buffet

Postby TiGeR CLaW » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 pm

I just want to express my personal thanks to the Carnivores Reborn development team. The level of detail you created within the environments is a mouth water buffet. I enjoy all the levels, but my personal favorite is the GREAT FOREST. OMG. WOW. I’ve done my share of real world hunting and this environment alone makes the game worth every penny.

I was curious about all the butterflies tho. They seem a little out of place in a hostile world filled with living monsters. Did you guys consider Jurassic sized Mosquitos and/or Dragonflies? Perhaps this is a CPU/GPU based decision, but whatever it is, we need a butterfly net, a jar and a cozy lounge chair to enjoy the serenity of the moment.

Keep up the great work you guys

TiGeR

PolinaBilka

Re: Mouth Watering Buffet

Postby PolinaBilka » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:26 pm

TiGeR CLaW wrote:I just want to express my personal thanks to the Carnivores Reborn development team. The level of detail you created within the environments is a mouth water buffet. I enjoy all the levels, but my personal favorite is the GREAT FOREST. OMG. WOW. I’ve done my share of real world hunting and this environment alone makes the game worth every penny.

Keep up the great work you guys

TiGeR

Hi Tiger,

Thank you! Your words so important for us! We really tried to make this and what a great news - our fans like it!
We promise that we will do our best!

TiGeR CLaW wrote:but whatever it is, we need a butterfly net, a jar and a cozy lounge chair to enjoy the serenity of the moment.
TiGeR

ahaha))) It's would be fine, if it were possible) Also, you can select an Observer mode and just watch the dinosaurs and butterflies. What a a wonderful holiday?)

Thank you again for this topic ;)

TiGeR CLaW

Re: Mouth Watering Buffet

Postby TiGeR CLaW » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:37 pm

You got to love observer mode, but be careful where you place your lounge chair. If you park it a little too close to your favorite dino you might get a little surprise. :lol:

Trust me on this folks… Butterflies are quite harmless, but walking meteorite’s, i.e., living tonnage is another story.

Did I miss a Warning Sign here? :mrgreen:

LOVE IT, LOVE IT and LOVE IT!

TiGeR

Return to “General Discussion”