Hello, this is my first post here. I've played Carnivores games since 1998 (?) and the first release is one of my favourite all time games. That being said, I was very excited to hear that there is a new part coming. As I've managed to explore "reborn" version I couldn't resist the impression that this game, although great, could have been way better. Therefore I want to ask you few questions so maybe there is a solution to achieve that. Most of them can be summarized as asking for mods support I guess. I just hope that game is not (that) dead yet and people still check these forums.
1. Is there any way I could fight t-rex on every map? I am forced to stay in basmachee rocks dusk, because foggy maps somehow don't appeal to me.
2. Is there a way to spawn only 1 type of dino on the map?
3. The game is too easy. Yeah I've managed to kill t-rex with my handgun with ease. In C1 if you missed him, it was pretty much GG. Here I can shoot him maaaany times and he still doesn't manage to get close to me. I got a feeling that cero is more dangerous. Doing everything to make it harder and it is still too easy. No radar, no decoy, no x-ray, no camouflage and no scent removal. I still feel like a boss, especially if I take a sniper rifle. I guess my next step is to shoot him in the legs only or to use a x-bow, LOL.
4. Can you make it harder?
5. Can you somehow disable unconfirmed kill notification?
6. Can you make it harder?
7. I wish I could manually adjust density. Any way to do that?
8. I wish I could change weather conditions / time of day. Yeah, yeah, I keep dreaming.
9. Can you make that sun a bit less bright?
10. Can you make it harder?
Don't get me wrong. This game is still very fun to play. Especially if you go the proper way (no radar & decoy), it gives thrills.