Next Patch Release?

SaurianTarget

Next Patch Release?

Postby SaurianTarget » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 am

Any news/updates on when the next patch will be released? I know we DRM Free users have to wait for it to get the previous one as well, so I'm just wondering if it will be sometime soon. Cheers! :D
"No, sir. I'll take my Tyrannosaurus without feathers, thank you."

hurminator

Re: Next Patch Release?

Postby hurminator » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:08 am

Yes, I am also anxious for the next release for DRM free. I hope they are busy adding new dinos and almost finished with testing. Not much has been going on here lately so I hope there is a lot behind the scenes.

SaurianTarget

Postby SaurianTarget » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:56 am

Same here! I try not to be too optimistic, but the alternative here is a bit unsettling, so I hope there are big plans in the future!

giganotosaur

Postby giganotosaur » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Same here! Checking the page day by day with hope...

Lucax

Postby Lucax » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:57 pm

The developers are dead T.T

SaurianTarget

Postby SaurianTarget » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Whatever the devs are up to, we need them to at least talk to us. Give us some sort of update or announcement, just something to give us a reason to keep checking the site. The spam in the General Discussion section has gotten pretty out of hand, so it doesn't look like anyone is monitoring these forums. I think it's safe to say that if we get no update, announcement, or even message by Christmas, then the game has been abandoned. :(

Bbrink1996

Postby Bbrink1996 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:54 pm

SaurianTarget wrote:Whatever the devs are up to, we need them to at least talk to us. Give us some sort of update or announcement, just something to give us a reason to keep checking the site. The spam in the General Discussion section has gotten pretty out of hand, so it doesn't look like anyone is monitoring these forums. I think it's safe to say that if we get no update, announcement, or even message by Christmas, then the game has been abandoned. :(

While it is unfortunate that we haven't heard from the devs in a while, I don't think the game is abandoned just yet. Tatem does basically the same with their mobile ports of the game, they will go silent for months and suddenly release something new. That's how it went with the Coelophysis and Iguanodon update and the Titanis update for Ice Age.

What I am saying is that maybe they are working hard on new stuff so maybe they don't have time to respond. I don't know, maybe i'm too hopeful and maybe the game is abandoned, we just don't know. :?

SaurianTarget

Postby SaurianTarget » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:28 pm

True! I keep reminding myself about how long the mobile updates took, but at the same time...

I definitely don't want to give up hope in the game (and I won't for a while), but I think it's safe to say we all have these conflicted feelings about what's going on. :P

Return to “Questions”