Types of Dinosaurs

SaurianTarget

Types of Dinosaurs

Postby SaurianTarget » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:43 pm

So I know there are mutated dinosaurs in the game, which is an awesome addition I didn't know was happening, but I found something else that I'm hoping someone can clarify for me. While reading through the game manual, I came across some information in the Trophy Gallery section that I found interesting. Here is the direct quote from the section:
"You can cycle through all of your trophies using your M.I.S.T. device and can save up to 120 dinosaurs in the printer's memory banks. There are six different species on the island, each of which we estimate to have twenty representative varietals or "types.""
Aside from mutated ones, does this mean there are 20 different types of each dinosaur? Can anyone confirm or deny this?
"No, sir. I'll take my Tyrannosaurus without feathers, thank you."

tjgcrush

Re: Types of Dinosaurs

Postby tjgcrush » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:04 am

im not sure at the moment

gabgrave

Postby gabgrave » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:34 am

I believe they are talking about size and coloring patterns. Eg the Steg theres the normal green and brown ones in the basic map, and in the fog maps theres an electric blue and gray patterned one, which is twice the size of the first type.
Read the part about fog areas having bigger game.

SaurianTarget

Postby SaurianTarget » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:56 am

That's what I hoped! I'm really glad dinosaurs can have different skin coloring/patterns. Gives me more to fill my trophy room with than simply the heaviest/highest score dinosaur.
"No, sir. I'll take my Tyrannosaurus without feathers, thank you."

Return to “Questions”