I'm not receiving my key.

souperhero13

I'm not receiving my key.

Postby souperhero13 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:03 am

I preordered 4 or 5 days ago and was told I would get my key the day the game released. I got an email from the devs over 5 hours ago telling me "let us know which version do you prefer" which I responded to within about an hour, saying the Steam version. It's past 10 (central standard time) on the game's release date and I've received no response and no key. What gives? I'm seriously starting to regret my decision to preorder.

PolinaBilka

Re: I'm not receiving my key.

Postby PolinaBilka » Thu May 28, 2015 12:17 pm

souperhero13 wrote:I preordered 4 or 5 days ago and was told I would get my key the day the game released. I got an email from the devs over 5 hours ago telling me "let us know which version do you prefer" which I responded to within about an hour, saying the Steam version. It's past 10 (central standard time) on the game's release date and I've received no response and no key. What gives? I'm seriously starting to regret my decision to preorder.

Hi,
Sorry for this confuse. Please tell me your full name and email from which you made the order (you can do it in Private Messages). I'll check you in our list. And don't nervous, all will be fine! I'm sure ;)

ThyKingdomDecay

Postby ThyKingdomDecay » Thu May 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Yeah, I have the same issue. I haven't even received that email. I have the subtraction from my bank acct

hurminator

Postby hurminator » Fri May 29, 2015 12:45 am

Hi, my issue is a bit different... I paid for the $25 version and wanted the DRM free version. I did not get an email asking which I wanted, but got one yesterday with a Steam Key. I do not like Steam and have not activated it in hopes I can get it changed to DRM free. I sent out an email yesterday to info@digitaldreamsent.com, but have not heard back. I am not able to do PM's yet so that is why I am posting here.

I am dying to play the game and read so many good things about it already!

PolinaBilka

Postby PolinaBilka » Fri May 29, 2015 11:32 am

hurminator wrote:Hi, my issue is a bit different... I paid for the $25 version and wanted the DRM free version. I did not get an email asking which I wanted, but got one yesterday with a Steam Key. I do not like Steam and have not activated it in hopes I can get it changed to DRM free. I sent out an email yesterday to info@digitaldreamsent.com, but have not heard back. I am not able to do PM's yet so that is why I am posting here.

I am dying to play the game and read so many good things about it already!

Ok. I see. Maybe this letters may have been lost. Sorry for this confuse. We'll send you your DRM Free version - just tell me your full name.

PolinaBilka

Postby PolinaBilka » Fri May 29, 2015 11:34 am

ThyKingdomDecay wrote:Yeah, I have the same issue. I haven't even received that email. I have the subtraction from my bank acct

Don't worry. I'll solve it - just tell me your full name and email from which you made your order. And please, tell us what version of the game do you want. We immediately send it to you!

ThyKingdomDecay

Postby ThyKingdomDecay » Fri May 29, 2015 7:38 pm

PolinaBilka wrote:
ThyKingdomDecay wrote:Yeah, I have the same issue. I haven't even received that email. I have the subtraction from my bank acct

Don't worry. I'll solve it - just tell me your full name and email from which you made your order. And please, tell us what version of the game do you want. We immediately send it to you!

I can't seem to message you.
Avery Payne
avery_payne1995@hotmail.com

I just got the basic $15

PolinaBilka

Postby PolinaBilka » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:13 am

ThyKingdomDecay wrote:
PolinaBilka wrote:

I can't seem to message you.
Avery Payne
avery_payne1995@hotmail.com

I just got the basic $15

Oh. Your email was wrong in our list, so we are looking for you! As I understand - you want to Steam Code?

ThyKingdomDecay

Postby ThyKingdomDecay » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:16 am

PolinaBilka wrote:
ThyKingdomDecay wrote:

Oh. Your email was wrong in our list, so we are looking for you! As I understand - you want to Steam Code?

Yes please, I would.

Return to “Questions”