The end of the beta

PolinaBilka

The end of the beta

Postby PolinaBilka » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Dear fans,
We inform you that today we finish the Beta version of the Carnivores Reborn. Thanks to all testers, who helped us identify all the bugs and flaws. Without you, the work would have been slower. Also, we are glad to know that game gaining more and more players, who want to help us. Together we accelerate the process of work and improve all loved game. You guys are awesome!

Brundle wrote:Could someone post a complete list of changes in Reborn - comparing to the PS3 game?

We will do this close to release, but don't expect this changes are to redical.

Next week we will publish a detailed plans. So, stay with us and check out the forum.

tjgcrush

Re: The end of the beta

Postby tjgcrush » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:09 am

I really wish I would have found out about this sooner because I would have been honored to test the game for you, but unfortunately the day I found out about this is the day the beta ends

MaasMan
Beta-tester

Postby MaasMan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:11 pm

It was a joy and privilege to be a small part of the process! Thank you for the opportunity.

artemk
Developer

Postby artemk » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:54 pm

tjgcrush wrote:I really wish I would have found out about this sooner because I would have been honored to test the game for you, but unfortunately the day I found out about this is the day the beta ends

It's pity to hear you completely missed the beta. But I hope you will have the whole game soon and will not be disappointed.

artemk
Developer

Postby artemk » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:54 pm

MaasMan wrote:It was a joy and privilege to be a small part of the process! Thank you for the opportunity.

Thank you too for your enormous efforts to help us make the game better!

tjgcrush

Postby tjgcrush » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:46 pm

artemk wrote:
tjgcrush wrote:I really wish I would have found out about this sooner because I would have been honored to test the game for you, but unfortunately the day I found out about this is the day the beta ends

It's pity to hear you completely missed the beta. But I hope you will have the whole game soon and will not be disappointed.

its weird that i got a message on facebook 9 hours ago today to have me come here and accept the NDA so i can participate, isn't this over?
because if i can actually still be able to test for your company i can keep you up-to-date on the most recent things that require attention until the game is available i would still pay for the game too!

artemk
Developer

Postby artemk » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:45 pm

tjgcrush wrote:its weird that i got a message on facebook 9 hours ago today to have me come here and accept the NDA so i can participate, isn't this over? because if i can actually still be able to test for your company i can keep you up-to-date on the most recent things that require attention until the game is available i would still pay for the game too!

Let me see on Monday if we can do something with it :)

artemk
Developer

Postby artemk » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:48 pm

PolinaBilka wrote:Next week we will publish a detailed plans. So, stay with us and check out the forum.

Hi guys,
as for now we are planning to release the game on the week starting with May 25th. Soon we will create page on a Steam store and will update our site with new information.

Thanks to all of you for your support, your ideas and feedbacks.

tjgcrush

Postby tjgcrush » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:29 pm

thank you for the information, i can now sleep easy tonight

midknightprince

Postby midknightprince » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:15 pm

artemk wrote:
PolinaBilka wrote:Next week we will publish a detailed plans. So, stay with us and check out the forum.

Hi guys,
as for now we are planning to release the game on the week starting with May 25th. Soon we will create page on a Steam store and will update our site with new information.

Thanks to all of you for your support, your ideas and feedbacks.

Still coming out in a month ?
My birthday is may 20th and I want my present .

Return to “News”