The end of the beta

Killzone3265

Re: The end of the beta

Postby Killzone3265 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:28 am

Oh man, I can't believe I've missed so much ._.

Wish I could've partaken in the beta, although I probably would not have been the best tester as I have a potato laptop, lol. This game has definitely moved up to one of my favourites, with at least over 200 hours game time on the PS3 version. Even had 2 world records at one point until some dude shattered my solid 2200 (I think) Tyrannosaurus record :(

Anyway, hoping that this game will finally be ready for release in the coming weeks. You guys have put so much work into this, it'd be quite the shame if it were to be cancelled. Besides, once it releases, I'm sure plenty of modders will flock to the game. That's a good thing, I suppose, seeing how in the past carnivores games, modders have done so much, bringing plenty of publicity to the old gems. Good luck guys!

Brundle

Postby Brundle » Thu May 07, 2015 6:27 am

Killzone3265 wrote: I'm sure plenty of modders will flock to the game. That's a good thing, I suppose, seeing how in the past carnivores games, modders have done so much, bringing plenty of publicity to the old gems. Good luck guys!

This game is so different than Carnivores 2... we won't really be able for any serious modding here; unless the devs will lend us a hand for this...

Goody

Postby Goody » Fri May 08, 2015 2:47 am

tjgcrush wrote:I really wish I would have found out about this sooner because I would have been honored to test the game for you, but unfortunately the day I found out about this is the day the beta ends

Same here...Found out about it on imgur, CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS GAME OUT! Trailer looks amazing!

Return to “News”