About box version

gizmo
Site Admin

About box version

Postby gizmo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:01 am

The wait is almost over! The Carnivores Retro Collector’s Edition PC Box has arrived and we will be packing them up and shipping them out to everyone who has ordered one. We want to thank everyone for their patience. We now fully understand what they mean when they say, “…a slow boat to China.” Once again, we apologize for the delays

So let us tell you about the Collector’s Edition PC Box, it has same size as original Carnivore boxes size and will be a perfect addition to any true Carnivores fans collection. It comes with DRM free version of a game, that has upgraded weapon with customer textures, poster with map of the islands, 40 pages color manual and hand signed signature card by original creators of the game: Yaroslav Kravchenko, Igor Karev and Artem Kuriavchenko. There’s also a small dinosaur figure included.

We will be shipping boxes to our customers as soon as we pack everything. If you haven’t purchased one yet there is still a time to do it from our website http://www.digitaldreamsentertainment.c ... edition%22. Please know that we have only about 90 boxes left and we won’t be making any more, so act quick if you want one.

Thanks everybody for your patience and we’ll ship them out shortly.

All the best,
The Carnivores Team!

carnivores_box_lpg.jpg
carnivores_box_lpg.jpg (52.18 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

SaurianTarget

Re: About box version

Postby SaurianTarget » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Yes! Thank you so much for the update! I'm very excited for this! :D

One quick question, will the DRM free version that comes with this be fully updated with all the patches, or will we need to update it manually when the patches are available to DRM free users?
"No, sir. I'll take my Tyrannosaurus without feathers, thank you."

Hadesdrew
Beta-tester

Re: About box version

Postby Hadesdrew » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm not gonna lie. I'm extremely excited for the little dinos that come with it.

Return to “News”